Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my website. I’m a homes and garden writer and I’ve spent the past 15 years working for consumer magazines (both in print and online). I’m currently the Editor of Houzz and a homes and interiors columnist for the Metro newspaper .
Over the years I’ve written about everything from celebrity homes to the latest design trends and even pirate islands and the finer points of sliced bread (yes, really). I’ve interviewed a great bunch of people from Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay to Kevin McCloud and Liz Hurley (not all at the same time!) and I’ve presented craft videos for a range of clients including Housetohome, Hobbycraft and Marks & Spencer.
My debut book is being published in June 2018 and I’m currently working on my second book.
- Named one of the Top 100 Interior Design Bloggers by Novus Homes 2018
- Named one of the Most Influential People on Twitter by Decorex in 2014
- Shortlisted in the Best Craft & DIY blog in 2016 category in the Amara Interior Blog Awards
- Nominated in the Best Craft & DIY blog in 2015 category in the Amara Interior Blog Awards
- Named one of the Top 100 Craft Bloggers of 2014
- Part of the Winning Housetohome Team in 2012 for Website of the Year at the IPC Media Awards.